- Personal Information we collect;
- How Transmate DS Ltd is using your personal data;
- How we protect your privacy;
- Your legal rights about your personal data;
- How to contact us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to TransMate DS Ltd, 121 Curling Lane, Badgers Dene, Grays, Essex, RM175JJ.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to TransMate, accessible from https://transmate.co.uk
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit https://transmate.co.uk (the website) we automatically collect data about your device, for instance: IP address, the web browser you are using, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your gadget. We collect information from you if you use our website.
Personal information is any data that a person can be identified from. When navigating on our website or purchase a product the following personal information is collected:
- Identity: first name and last name.
- Contact: email address, delivery address and billing address.
- Profile: orders made by you, feedback, preferences.
- Financial: paypal account, bank account, payment card details and email address, payments to and from you, correspondence or communications with you in regards of your orders, details of discounts or promotions you were included in.
- Technical: time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, browser type, your IP, details about the device you use to access our website. Likewise, we are keeping data regarding the usage of our website, for instance: what pages you access on our website, how you move around it, traffic, details of products used by you, what you search for, when and how you use our website.
- Marketing: your choice in receiving newsletters from us via email, post or phone calls.
We collect our data using the following technologies/ ways:
- Direct Interactions: By filling the Contact Form, Request a Quoate Form or corresponding with TransMate DS Ltd by phone, email, post etc. you may give us your Identity, Contact and Location. Also, this includes personal data you provide when you create an account on our website, give us feedback, request a service from us, enter a competition or survey, request marketing to be sent to you etc.
- Third Parties: Please note that we may receive personal data about you from third parties such as Google, Facebook or Instagram. Transmate DS Ltd is using Google analytics, Facebook and Instagram in order to receive technical data about our customers. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information that customers are providing voluntary: By filling the “Request a Quote” Form customers are voluntary providing personal information regarding name, company, location, phone number and email. These are collected to help us:
- We are using this information in order to get in touch with our customers;
- Respond to any enquiry or concern our customers may have;
- Notify our customers about the status of our services, order or credit status where required;
- Process your services including status of the delivery via email, phone or text, or process any payments due to us;
- Send promotional or marketing offers to customers that elected to receive marketing and promotional offers from Transmate DS Ltd;
- Contact our customers about positive or negative feedback regarding their experience with our company;
Information that we obtain from third party sources: Transmate DS Ltd is using Google analytics, Facebook and Instagram in order to receive technical data about our customers. Please note that we may receive personal data about you from third parties such as Google, Facebook or Instagram. These are collected to help us:
- Conduct analytics to understand our customers by analysing customer satisfaction and trends. This helps our company to provide high quality services and to meet customer needs;
- Data analytics is helping our company to grow, optimize their performances and to make better business decisions;
- Conduct advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram in order to target the right customers, learn more about our customers’ preferences, monitor performance of our services and to sell our services.
Information we collect automatically: When navigating on our website (transmate.co.uk) we may collect information automatically from your device. The data we automatically collect may include time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, browser type, your IP, details about the device you use to access our website. Likewise, we are keeping data regarding the usage of our website, for instance: what pages you access on our website, how you move around it, traffic, details of products used by you, what you search for, when and how you use our website. These are collected to help us:
- To have a better understanding about our customers and website visitors. This data is used only for internal analytics purpose, in order to improve the quality of our website.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Our company is using appropriate technical and bureaucratic measures to protect your personal data that we collect and handling about you. Specific actions we use include:
- Setting up strict security procedures for disclosure and storage of our customers personal information;
- SSL Certificate ( Secure Sockets Layer) – is a standard security technology that we are using on our website for establishing an encrypted link between a client and a server. This technology is encrypting customers’ personal data.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
You have the rights to request:
- A copy of your personal information;
- Information about how your personal information is processed by Transmate DS Ltd;
- Any information that is not correct in your personal data to be corrected immediately;
- Request that your personal information is erased from our data base;
- Raise an objection about how your personal information is processed.
If you have any concerns regarding your personal information please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any enquiries or concerns about our use of your personal data, please contact us:
Tel: +44 7999 577055